As a regular writer for the Boston based running resource “Runners Connect”, I am obviously biased when it comes to recommending their products. However, I do wholeheartedly recommend you check out their online running form course “Improve Your Running Form“.
As well as my own humble contributions, the course includes some fantastic information from leading authorities on running such as Bryan Heiderscheit, Greg Lehman, Peter Larson, Irene Davis, Jay Dicharry and Dan Lieberman.
Each of the six week modules is made up of structured, progressive and easy to understand exercises, drills and videos, expertly held together and presented by Runners Connect founder (and 2’22 marathon runner) Jeff Gaudette. Were that not enough, the course even includes a detailed biomechanical video analysis.
• Video analysis of your current form and specific recommendations.
• Lectures on the basics and science behind each movement in the gait cycle.
• Advanced discussions with guest instructors on specific topics.
• Outline for the week on when to perform each drill and exercise routine.
• Foundational strength, form-specific drills and exercises, mental cues.
But don’t just take my word for it… there’s a very informative breakdown of the course on the Runners Connect website. I use the content with my runners on a daily basis and have yet to meet anyone who has not benefited from the information provided.